Advantage Rule was formed as a vehicle to provide unique consulting services, and to take on global projects in areas of sports law, sports business, athletes' rights and social justice. Athletes, sports organizations and not-for-profit groups face business, legal, and collective bargaining hurdles on a range of issues, and our entrepreneurial approach brings parties to the table to accelerate policy progress and success.
Consulting and speaking engagements include:
- NCAA Reform, including access to long term coverage of sports related medical expenses and athletes' rights and compensation
- Expanding Roles and Responsibilities for Athletic Trainers
- Diversity and Governance issues in sports leadership
- Integrated planning, legal, and business operations for large scale multi-venue sporting events
Recent engagements have included:
- Senior Management of Multi-Sport, Multi-Venue event with $20 million budget
- Concussion/Traumatic Brain Injury - Works with attorneys, athletic trainers, and medical professionals with a holistic approach to TBI and head injuries
- Practical Applications in Sports Medicine conference speaker - "How can Athletic Trainers Leverage their Experiences in a Changing Sports Environment"
- Diversity engagement at the Board and Senior Management level of for-profit and not-for profit organizations
- Not-for-profit management/compliance and sustainable engagement
- Speaker -- Socially Responsible Investing: Is it Really Necessary? Is it Really Profitable?